A great step up from the Lightning!
This product would be a great hands-on addition for your next STEM program.
This model can take off from the ground. Competition covering material makes this aircraft very light and an excellent flyer. The Daredevil is a great step up from the Lightning.
- Top quality US made motor shaft and propeller sleeve
- All parts pre-cut
- Color coded assembly
- Laser cut ribs
- Dihedral supports for easy wing assembly are provided
- Light covering material included
- Wing span: 14″
- Length: 12″
- Wing Chord: 3.5 in
- Stab Chord: 2 in
This stick and tissue model is an outstanding performer both indoors and out. Its wing configuration makes the Daredevil a very stable and forgiving flyer.
An absolute must for every competitor is a mechanical winder ( order #351), rubber lube (order #352), and spare rubber motors. For general indoor or outdoor flying, use .125” rubber motor. If you are flying at mile high altitude or greater, use .187” for best outdoor performance.
Assembly time: 3-4 hours using only white glue (This time can be drastically reduced by using super glue to assemble the frames.)
- Mechanical Winder: Makes it easier to wind, and lets you crank in at least double the amount of winds you could crank in by hand.
- Rubber Lube: Allows more winds per length of rubber motor.