An excellent aircraft to learn about angle of attack!
The AeroWolf is another fierce Competitor. It features the same airfoil as the Super Lightning and the same stable wing configuration as the AF-15 Aerohawk. A winner in the right hands. The AeroWolf comes complete with landing gear and 1 competition propeller. A well built example will weigh between 10 and 11 grams with the motor.
This is an excellent aircraft to teach you about angle of attack. By raising the leading edge of the wing (increasing the angle of attack) you can drastically increase flight times on this aircraft. We recommend that you have completed our CF-2 kit to get maximum performance out of your AeroWolf. Kit comes complete with pre-cut and color-coded sticks. The ribs are laser-cut. Plenty of Japanese competition tissue is included.
We recommend that you use our CF-M1 motor pack with this aircraft in order to extract maximum flight times from the design.
- Wing Span: 18.5 inches
- Wing Chord: 4.6 inches
- Overall Length: 18.5 inches
- Horizontal stabilizer chord: 2.25 inches
- Top quality US made motor shaft and propeller sleeve
Assembly time: 3-4 hours
- Mechanical Winder: Makes it easier to wind, and lets you crank in at least double the amount of winds you could crank in by hand.
- Rubber Lube: Allows more winds per length of rubber motor.
Check out our brand new, SuperLight landing gear. Developed especially for TSA competitors.