New Science Olympiad C division plane Fokker 2020 C (AF-2020C1)
The Fokker 2020 C biplane is designed to fit within the rules of the 2020 Science Olympiad Division C Wright Stuff flight competition. Our Fokker is designed with the aircraft flown by WW1 ace Richthofen’s Flying circus squadron in mind.
- Very easy to build and fly
- Interlocking bi plane wing struts
- Flies to right and to the left
- Flies on .063″ and .079″ rubber
- Weighs in ready to fly at 8 grams with long rubber motor.
- Super sturdy design
- Very stable flyer
- Wing span: 28 cm
- Wing max wing chord: 7.8 cm
- Horizontal stabilizer span: 7.8 cm
- Horizontal stabilizer chord: 5.8 cm
- Propeller diameter: 3.9 cm
We recommend you have super glue, white glue, a pair of scissors or hobby knife to trim the covering during the building process. A winder is an absolute must to wind the aircraft. You should also have extra .063″ and .079″ rubber available.